Facebook is a like a living organism constantly changing and adapting. The company philosophy on change is evident in one of their internal slogans, “Move Fast and Break Things.” Nothing stands in the way of progress… but what does that mean for users like us? It means we have to constantly relearn how to do things in Facebook.
After the launch of Timeline for Facebook Pages, one of the new things I had to relearn was how to find was a list of people who like my business page.
There is a nice little icon that shows how many people like the page but when you click on it, it just provides a summary and some demographics. It doesn’t show you who actually likes your page.
If you want to see a list of who likes your Facebook page follow these instructions.
1. Navigate to your Fan Page.
2. Open your admin panel if it is not already open.
3. Click on Manage and select Use Facebook as [your page name]
4. In the upper navigation bar, click the “People/Fans” icon. (two heads beside Facebook logo)
5. At the bottom of the menu that appears, click the “See All Fans” link.
There you have it box with a scrolling list of all your fans! Just remember to go to manage and revert back to using Facebook as personal profile when you are done.
If you need help with or have questions about setting up your Timeline for Facebook Page feel to contact me.